View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #154
ronin688
Enthusiast
ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ronin688 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: REB-1100/ EBW-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
The weight is also an issue for me. 402 grams is light for most folks, but not for me because I have a disability that makes holding things up a problem. I had almost stopped reading before eReaders hit the scene because the weight of most books meant that I had to read sitting down with the books on a table. I guess we'll see.
Ack sorry to hear that, I hope the Vox is a good fit for you whatever you end up using it for.

I think we can be confident that the market is moviing towards ever lighter and more functional (and cheaper!) ereaders. It's an exciting time!
ronin688 is offline   Reply With Quote