View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #9
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I'm so excited, I got tickets to see Stephen King at the Fall for the Book Festival at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia I'm so thrilled!! He's to be presented an award, and I got tickets for that. (No charge). But I felt a little disappointed, the announcement I had received said tickets would be available for a presentation/book signing for Stephen King but then after I got the tickets, then they say that there will be a raffle held from all ticket holders for only certain ones to attend the book signing

Even more frustrating, they will snail mail the tickets to the presentation, and then IF you are one of the winners of the raffle, they will snail mail you that ticket. No notifications or anything. No timeline given as to when they will do all of this. Has anybody ever attended a function like this? This is my first time and I don't know what to expect. This is a 6 hour trip for me and I'm not real sure I want to go if I don't get to attend the book signing

Anybody have any experience with anything like this?
Good luck, I hope you win the raffle to see him. King is one of my favorite authors.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote