View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Tell him we all said "hey!"

I've never gone to see any of my favorite authors in person. I try to be as dumb about their "real life" personas as I possibly can. I don't want to take a chance on spoiling any of their future books by finding out they might be a-holes that I wouldn't give the time of day to on the street.

I'm pretty sure that King wouldn't fall into that category but I'm too paranoid to take that chance. Take for instance, Neal Stephenson. I've heard he can be pretty snarky under the very best of circumstances. If he got crappy with me (or anyone around me) I'd take it out on his future books... I'm shallow like that.

Anyway... cool if that's your thing, hope you have a blast!
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote