View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 07:00 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
my favorite part of the karma is the "fortunes" when you hover over the blue bars. when i first discovered this, my new game was to try to find all the different ones, and i probably spent as much time hovering on people's karma to read the fortune as i did reading the posts : Patricia can load mercury with a pitchfork ! RWood makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane !! nekokami is a rising star in the heavens !!!

i was very happy the day i discovered my fortune was "zelda_pinwheel plays well with others" but one of my favorites (so far...) is NatCh's : "NatCh herds cats with both ease and grace." hee !!

but to answer the question, i have been quite touched when people have replied to me after i give them karma, it's a nice attention, so i try to do the same as well, depending (as NatCh said) on whether i notice, whether they leave a comment, etc.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote