View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #49
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapjukebox View Post
Thanks for such a usefull tool, have corrected quite a few toc's but have today discovered a problem. Not sure if there is any standards for the actual name of the .ncx file but i have discovered that epubfixer only looks for toc.ncx. I have a couple of books that are named differently and epubfixer shows an empty toc.
You are right it only looks at toc.ncx (for opf it looks at only the opf extension), I did not have any problem so I didn't look into it further.

I could do the following change either just look at the extension ncx.

Or a more proper way would be to check for the mimetype application/x-dtbncx+xml in the opf file. I will change it in the next version if there are some problem with some files. But I would like to see your opf & ncx file, just to be sure.

Another reason why the screen would be blank is because the ncx can't be parsed.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote