Thread: Pen & M96
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 03:56 AM   #3
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmirko View Post
Hi,

I have not researched this, but here is my experience:
- "Stains": I have not experienced this with the big pen
Thank you for the answer. Actually the pen starts to write when I'm still not "touching" the screen, so I have some stains here and there. Quite strange.

Quote:
- Rubber, pressure-sensitivity, middle button: as far as I know these are not supported on the M96.
I see... it is strange that other App, like Writer and Lecture Note, uses the rubber and the middle button... so it is a software limit, not an hardware one.

Quote:
Still, the big pen is more accurate than the original small stylus, even if I put it in a pen casing for better grip.
I'll try again. But I expected more, also considering the price.
What you mean for "pen casing"?

Thank you

Fabrizio
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote