Thread: PRS-T1 Page Turn button issue
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
seabee
Connoisseur
seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.seabee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Gans View Post
I have this problem with both buttons. Every few pages, they will turn 2 pages forth or back. I hope Sony will fix this. But maybe they won't. Everyone else is complaining about the touch screen page flipping bug (which my device also has).
I almost never have this problem and I'm truning pages almost only with the buttons, not the touch screen. I think you could have defective buttons that have contacts rebound (hardware, not software fixable).
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote