View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker
I like Fictionwise too. Never had any problems at all with them.

I just wish they had the book "In The Beginning" by Joe Neubarth in MSReader format.

This is on Amazon.com for $94 second hand.

Mobipocket.com has it newly released in ebook form for $6 !!
The problem is we have too many formats of ebooks withmore coming out all the time. One device (forget which one) uses something called Wolf and the Sony Reader uses BBeB (LRF). So here we go with another 2 formats. So that makes it harder to find what you want in the format you want. I looked on a number of ebook shops and only found the Mobipocket format for the book you wanted. That is a problem in my opinion. It means sometimes we are just too limited to what we can read on our ereader.

My solution is ONE format and then you get a program to use to convert to what format you need. That would solve the problem very well.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote