View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Laine, what FizzyWater said is right. There is a safe cookie placed on your computer that the MobileRead program will look for to identify you. Some work sites and public places block all cookies and this situation develops.

You may want to check your security level, some setting ban all cookies. Also, are you running a anti-spyware program that clears out all cookies from your system? If the level is set high enough I have had all cookies (including MobileRead purged from my system. (It was my first time using CCCleaner.)

Check out these possible solutions and PM me if the problem still exists.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote