View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 12:32 AM   #300
DoctorM
Groupie
DoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: none
Apologies if this has been asked an answered, but my poor attempts at searching didn't help.

I recently purchased a PRS-T1 and updated the firmware. When I select the 'Public Library' app it takes me to Overdrive (instead of working how Sony claims)... and the page is generally crap. To access my local site from there requires a search for my area, selecting a branch on a buggy map, blah blah blah. EVERY. TIME.

The point being my library system is Overdrive based, but frankly it was easier just to type in the URL manually and then bookmark it.

Is it possible to edit the URL associated with the "Public Library" app button to something more useful or am I stuck just going to the browser and pulling my bookmark?
DoctorM is offline   Reply With Quote