View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 08:27 AM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERGE View Post
I recently bought The Grace of Kings from Google, supposed to be the biggest fantasy debut of the year, but line spacing and typeface were set by the publisher. I couldn't change them.
Yes, the font was awful in that book. I also changed it immediately, but then I always fix terrible fonts, line spacing, huge paragraph indents etc. in every book I buy.
The biggest problems are with self-published books, though, tradpubs are usually pretty well done.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote