View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 02:57 PM   #21
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Sleep covers are a consideration. However I do not think that the cover is going to save the power switch, I think that is more of a function of how often I switch the reader on or off. This is the longest running ereader that I have ever had so I am not complaining.
Kudos for not complaining. I got my first sleep cover for the Sony T3 and was surprisingly easy to get used to. You close the cover and the book turns off and open the cover and the book turns on.

Of course if you prefer to go coverless I can totally understand that. if you have a cover I seem to have read somewhere that it can be changed to s sleepcover by cutting a bit of fridge magnet and attaching it to the right place.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote