View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #22690
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
We're busy cleaning the store at the moment, which isn't going as fast a we'd hoped. The outside door is open to create a draft. A couple of times an hour someone comes up and says something like "I know you're closed and I'm so sorry for what happened but I only need a [item]". Don't they see we're busy and have more important things to do than see if we can find them a fitting ring or a battery for their remote?!

After several days of this I've become very short with those types of people and if they keep pushing I can get rude (although my father says I'm still nicer than he would be).

Today we had parked the trailer right in front of the door, so you could only get in and out by climbing over it and you have customers who actually do that!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote