View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #401
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
This seems a reasonable first response, and I suggest that others, like me, who want the option of using the entire screen for actual reading, should email Kobo to ask for it. Perhaps if Kobo gets enough direct requests, they will implement it.
With all due respect, I would refrain from excessive e-mail before we see what the next release will do about the screen use in the reading mode.

It is obvious that they do monitor this forum, our bug reports are addressed, and I am assuming that the message about the screen real estate was clearly sent. It takes time to go through the testing phase and issue a new release in any software development environment.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote