View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #311
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
I ordered yesterday from Amazon (free Prime shipping to be here Saturday) and received it today (Friday). I like the way the magnets hold the cover closed, but alas, it does turn mine off and on (and off and on and off and on) with the cover folded back and held against the back of the case. So I won't be able to use it since that's the way I hold it. I like the feel of the googleproduct case much better (smooth and soft) and the Poetic case smells of plastic, which the googleproduct case didn't when I received it. Just my opinions. The poetic case might work well for anyone who doesn't fold the cover back. Corners need to be whittled as did the googleproduct case.
You can easily rectify this by putting a few layers of tin foil underneath your kindle in the lower right corner of the case.

On my case, the corners don't need to be cut at all.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote