View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 PM   #74
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I've had my paperwhite for a couple of weeks (I forgot when it arrived), but only really started using it the last few days, when the cover arrived. I've read 3 books on it so far, and the battery is only down a tiny bit. Of course, I've had it connected to my computer via USB to load books, download the latest update, and jailbreak it (and then fix the broken jailbreak that the update broke), so there's been a small amount of minor charging while it was connected. Still, I'm pretty pleased with the battery life.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote