View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #16
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Too late...missed it too. :/ Anyway, as a now and again participant, I love the variety of alternating hidden/open and haven't had an issue with it. I love seeing the way the votes go, but there is a small thrill when the results of the hidden poll are unveiled. Since I'm happy to participate whenever I can, I don't have a strong opinion on any of the methods and will happily use whatever poll the majority wants.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote