View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Have had it a couple weeks now and it is stored in the garage :-) Get it out and mess with it now and then.

It can run xp (I've read) but it only has 2 gig memory, not the 8 gig of the xp model so it is not going to have much room for extras with xp. I haven't really tried very hard. I had a bootable xp on an ssid I'm not using so copied all the files over and it tries to boot but stops early. As near as I can tell from reading it needs a new bios that works with xp. Suspect that might work.

It has an office suite on it and very little else. You can do the basics of email, contacts, browser etc. but not much else. Forgot to mention music and video.

All in all an android tablet would be more fruitful.

The benq is a nicely built item for sure.

Last edited by exscentric; 11-07-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Memory lapse.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote