View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #8
Alissa
Connoisseur
Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alissa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 + Story HD + Kobo Touch
Asia & Pacific

I'm living in Japan (a part of Asia & Pacific) and using Kindle since last Nov. I've been enjoying a lot of $0.00 books from the beginning, so "free books are $0" change should be before Nov. 2010. I believe I usually pay $2.00 delivery fee for non-free books.

I sometimes (not very often) see non-free books with prices below $1.99, however. An example is a book by famous Amanda Hocking (My Blood Approves, in particular) I bought recently, and it was $0.99 for me. Her other books all appear as $2.99, though.

I guess Amazon sometimes waivers delivery fees of some selected books for some reason.
Alissa is offline   Reply With Quote