View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #32
badbob001
Fanatic
badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badbob001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (rip), Kindle Voyage, Fire Tablet 10 '17, iPad '19
My K3 hasn't shipped yet, but what type of documents can the kindle view from a website? Can I put pdf and mobi documents on dropbox, open them with the kindle browser, and have the kindle view them like any normal ebook? Are these files then saved into the kindle or do I need to re-download them everytime? If the latter, then I would probably not be able to have the kindle remember my last page or be able to add notes. Does this work over 3G as well?

I love the idea of being able to access additional storage off the cloud, which eases the annoyance of not having a storage slot. I hate having to attach a device to my computer to sync. Reminds too much of my Pre-Android Windows Mobile days.
BTW, this is the mobile version of the dropbox site, which should make access quicker: Ahem, this is my itty bitty referral link: . Please help. :)
Thanks!

Last edited by badbob001; 10-01-2010 at 11:24 AM.
badbob001 is offline   Reply With Quote