View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:23 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skb View Post
I miss Stanza. It might've been buggy (although I never had issues) but I preferred the way it displayed lists of books over any of the (many) readers I've used since its demise.

Marvin is the closest I've come (as far as my preferences go).
I would never used as bad a program as Stanza. Just because it has a nice way of displaying the books it has access to is no reason to overlook is flaws, quirks, bugs, shortcomings, and problems. The idea is to read.And if the program doesn't displays the books properly, it's a program I won't use.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote