View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:49 PM   #7
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanette View Post
It's not just Stanza that's the problem. NOTHING is getting my ePubs over to the iPad, and the problem is allegedly the file format. I've tried iTunes, I've tried Calibre Companion, and if I knew what directory iBooks or whatever would be looking in, I'd just use Windows Explorer to manually load the files via USB.
My iPad Mini is first generation and is running iOS 9.3.5.
Stanza app is version 3.2.
iTunes is version 12.1.3.6
As a test, I just used iTunes to move an ePub into Stanza via USB. Worked without a problem.

Try this good old USB method to eliminate any networking or cloud complications:

- Select a book that opens up okay in the calibre E-book viewer.
- Drag a copy of the ePub to your desktop.
- Connect your iPad to your PC via USB, run iTunes and select Apps.
- Scroll to the "File Sharing" section towards the bottom of the app list.
- Select "Stanza" and drag the ePub from your desktop into Stanza.

This should work. Stanza 3.2 does run with iOS 9.3.5.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote