View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:21 PM   #21753
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Is it actually out for delivery, or is it 'stuck in customs' like in Canada?
It still says "export scan", now almost for 24 hours. I assume that means it's on it's way to Europe (either Germany or Amsterdam). Because there haven't been any updates since I assume it's waiting to be scanned in at customs now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post

Here's hoping it still shows up today!

Sometimes they deliver very late here this time of year...
Nah, UPS normally delivers until around 7pm in the Netherlands, but in the inner city, because they assume nobody actually lives there, deliveries are until 5 pm. In the Netherlands most companies close their doors early if New Year's Eve is on a business day.

It's just annoying that I had to stay home all day (sister at work and my parents were doing their usually Monday stuff) in the livingroom (can't hear the doorbell in my bedroom or in the store). Also, today and tomorrow I don't have to work, if it'll stay as busy as it was in the past weeks I know I won't have much energy to spend quality time getting to know my new Kindle until Sunday.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote