Thread: Touch Nook STR Reviews
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Uh Oh... The article mentions the text not being as clear and crisp as the Kindle. It also says the grey bsckground is darker on the NOOK Touch. Hmmm, I don't care for the background on the Kindle. One of the reasons I enjoy reading on the NOOKcolor so much. This may be a no go after all.

is our Scion gradually leaving the eink fold?

other reviews I've read had the new nook and kindle almost identicle or at least not any sort of notable margin of difference between the two.

Last edited by boswd; 06-02-2011 at 11:34 AM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote