Thread: Touch Nook STR Reviews
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #4
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedale View Post
I can't wait to read an in-depth review made by someone used to e-reader
David Carnoy is a reader and actually owns both the kindle and the nook classic. His reviews aren't the most indepth, but I think that's mostly based on length restraints.

but his opinion overall I value. but as I said the one I'm really waiting on is mobiletechreview. Lisa does a great very indepth reviews of their products and is a member here as well.

but David carnoy is one of the good guys, I wouldn't waste my time with Engadget. Engadget in summary : "Doesn't start my car, doesn't have an apple logo, , doesn't have the speed of an iPad,, doesn't have color then , Can't do anything else besides read, it's no good."
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote