View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
It actually might! I have a suspicion they are at the root of all things (not the white mice like Douglas Adams thought!)
sweet fuzzy squir-- blimey !! i think you could be right !

Quote:
I try to avoid mentioning MR... I generally just say: a forum I read had...

(hmm, denying you're doing something... isn't that a sign of an addiction?)
i talk about "that ebooks forum i frequent". all my friends know about it. i've even told some stories about the madness that goes on here. usually they smile indulgently and nod their heads at me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote