View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 02:11 AM   #444
M.K.Dockery
M.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the huskM.K.Dockery can grip it by the husk

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
James H Cobb's Amanda Garrett series (also known as the USS Cunningham Quartet) came out last Saturday. Cobb died back in 2014, so I had given up on this. I finished the first. There are some scan errors but I didn't think they were too bad.
Hello,

I am the 2nd cousin and literary heir of James H. Cobb. His mother Kathy Cobb was his heir for a number of years after his death and was very against e-books and thought of them as the end of books and libraries entirely and so was against any chance of them being made altogether.

Jame's was a mentor and coach for much of my life as I too learned the craft of storytelling. I am happy that within a short time I have been able to get this series to ebook since coming into holding the rights and hope to soon encourage the publishers on audio versions. Book 5 which was published in German and Japanese could have a chance at its day being published in English.

I am also moving to publish many other works of his though my own avenues. Project 39, a Science-fiction mystery novel should come out before the end of the year. Which was possibly was his very last completed novel.

Anyway, thank you for your readership and I am sorry for the formatting issues. I am sure they are detracting. I will see what I can do about bringing this to the publishers attention.

M.K.Dockery

--
M.K.Dockery is offline   Reply With Quote