Thread: Forma Screen Protector?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaledish View Post
has anyone bought a forma screen protector? trying to chose what one to get if any. (50$ for a case is )
There is no need for a screen protector for your Forma. eInk does not show fingerprints like an LCD screen does. Plus, the screen doesn't need protecting as it's plastic back so it's a lot more durable.

A case is a good thing to have as you just close it and the Forma goes to sleep.

You can get a good sleep cover for your Forma for a lot less then $50. I have a similar cover for my H2O and I rather like it.

https://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Forma-Re.../dp/B07QL4BFGX
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote