Thread: Forma Screen Protector?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I have never used screen protector on e ink. A damp microfibre cloth should be all you need. The only time I would want one is on a touch screen device for children.
For my tablets, where I am touching all over the screens, those "magic cloths", microfibre are great. No damaging chemicals, and very cheap from Amazon. The Amazon basics are same as the shopping channel, direct sales ones but without the crazy markup.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote