View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Yay!! I'm not in the market for a new Fire since I have an old version, and honestly like some of its features offered back then even if it's slow, but I rarely use it other than for digital comics, digital cookbooks and color needs.

I'm salivating waiting to hear - and hopefully not be disappointed - of any new released e-ink models this year. Here's hoping but you never know. They are trying to push their Alexa devices quite a bit, which gives a bit more incentive to release another fire that supports it, so that doesn't necessarily guarantee other e-reader releases.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote