View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #57
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
Due to my fully dead usb port, I will ask the following (being reasonably certain of a negative answer): Can the Illumina be remotely charged? I have sent a full RMA request since my original query of four days ago to Icarus has gone unanswered. I do not want to send this back to Eurpoe for repair if at all possible but it should still be under warranty. Switching to the Likebook software has had nothing to do with the physical death of the port! Will post this in the Illumina forum also.
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote