View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 10:20 AM   #55
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
I don't use the new stock interface, Boyue OS, but I noticed that it didn't find all the books I have on the device. I put a copy of all the books (around 4K) in the Books-folder, and only around 300 were listed. All without cover. Could be a problem with some book, but RelaunchX and Librera finds and lists all books.

So I'll likely revert after some more testing.
I use RelaunchX too. The touch screen response seems markedly improved with this update. So I'll stick with this update. I'm not even sure if I'm going to image it to an earlier version using RK Batch Tool to be able to bring it back to this version and root the device again.

There were only two things I wanted by rooting the device, one was to edit the power off screen, which I already did. The other was to set volume, task switching and screensaver to easy button access. The volume control is now part of the drop down. I installed Button Savior (non root) which has both task switching and volume control at the easy access. Screensaver button I can do without.

For now I'll stick with it and see if anything pops up.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-20-2018 at 10:26 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote