View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #50
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernsruben View Post
Habe you finally managed to update your device?
No.

I think the usb port is well and truly dead (physically) as it will not charge either. Shaved a spare cable down so that there was no question as to the metal plug being fully in place. I always felt that port was one of the weakest design elements of the unit in terms of both fit and stability. I have contacted the company via their Help site and it will be interesting to see how long it takes them to respond.
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote