View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 08:13 PM   #42
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
For Amazon freebies, I never browse on Amazon directly. I usually hit FreeReadFeed first. There you can filter on genre, length of book, recency and other aspects. That way you can (as I do) avoid romance and erotica like the plague. Of course there are authors in those genres who set their stuff on Mars (or somesuch) and thus feel it qualifies as SF, for example... but if you find that theres a lot of cross genre tagging, you can quickly ignore those.

There's also other places to get books. Feedbooks, Manybooks, Baen Free Library, Gutenberg are just a few.
Thanks for the recommendations. FreeReadFree is really helpful for filtering and searching.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote