View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:36 PM   #2175
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've been listening to the Trollope Palliser novels read by Timothy West and I think he's wonderful. I've just finished The Warden but I went with the Simon Vance narration as the one my OD library had. Of the two, I think I'd choose West as my interpreter of Trollope; not that there's anything wrong with Vance, of course, but a fresh voice, equally talented, is a good thing.
Yes, I listened to the 5 minute samples of both, and I agree, I think the Timothy West is better. Hopefully I can find some actual time to listen. Life has been intruding now that I'm back.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote