View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 12:48 AM   #2173
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I seem to be stuck in some sort of time warp. I got started on In Chancery, the second of the Forsyte novels, read by David Case. But then the trip ended and I'm waiting a bit to go back to it. So, based on a link in the David Case obit I mentioned, I started Martin Chuzzlewitt, also read by David Case. Which was going well, but someone suggested I read some Trollope, so I started The Warden. Not, in this case, read by David Case, but the Timothy West narration. Which is going well. The plan is to finish off the Trollope, then go back to the second of the Forsyte books, and only then return to the Dickens. And who said I only read genre?
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote