View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 01:44 AM   #2162
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
It hasn't happened lately, but in the past I have had credits pile up. When that happens I ask for a "break" (I can't remember exactly the phrase Audible uses) which I think lasts for 3 months and no credits or charges accrue, giving you a chance to catch up a bit. It's better than cancelling altogether, as I did once, because I then had to go through the hassle of signing up again later.
I've been doing two credits per month 9 months out of the year. It really only works if I find a new series to dump a bunch of credits on, but I'm less inhibited about spending credits on shorter books sometimes at the lower per-credit cost. On the other hand, it's still an almost $200/year audiobook habit >_>

I'm still neck deep in Oathbringer - I don't think I was quite as near halfway last time as I thought. Starting to feel separation anxiety about the book ending, and the long haul to the next volume...

Having taken a good chunk out of the Wheel of Time series since I last read Sanderson, the influence is hard to miss, but I'd still say Sanderson runs circles around Jordan.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote