View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 01:51 PM   #30
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Koreader v2014.11-257 has added the ability to add fonts to the Android version. So now fonts, dictionaries, hyphenation dictionaries and the tessdata, are available for the Android version, as well.

You will need to create a /sdcard/koreader/fonts folder on your android device, for adding fonts to (I added "Stone Serif Regular.ttf", and it works fine.)

You will need to create a /sdcard/koreader/data/dict folder for adding dictionaries. ( I just copied all the ones I am using with koreader, on my Kobo Aura HD.) The Koreader WiKi includes links to Stardict files you can download, if you don't have any.

You will need to create a /sdcard/koreader/data/hyph folder for adding hyphenation dictionaries. (I copied these as well.) You can use the set inside the kobo version download, if you need some.

You will need to create a /sdcard/koreader/data/tessdata folder for the tesseract OCR files ( they are created as used, you don't need to add anything to this folder.)

All are working fine on my Asus TF101. Android version 4.0.3

Luck;
Ken

It looks like the most recent releases moved the "data" and "fonts" folders, along with the "defaults.persistent.lua" and "settings.reader.lua" files, to the internal storage (user area) inside a "koreader" folder. My old "sdcard" folder is still there as well but it is empty.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 09-24-2015 at 09:21 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote