View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 06:29 PM   #27
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Still can't get koreader to run on my Nexus 7 (2013). Appears to install just fine. When I try to open it I get "Unfortunately, koreader has stopped". Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?
Did you try the nightly I mentioned in this post?
The "Stable" release is before a number of significant improvements were added. The v2014.11-222 nightly release that I mentioned is one that was just before a number of changes that would effect the Android version, it would be the most current before those changes were applied.

I also posted some getting started tips later in that thread.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote