View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cancelx777 View Post
Thanks Hitch.
Yes, I'm just a simple writer, paper up until this point. Book format is all I need, maybe simple photo additions, but that's it.

I don't mind writing in MS Word and use AWP to do the exporting, I just usually associate that with many formatting glitches to fix, though I could be wrong.

Kindest,
jim

(ps- I gave up being a techie perfectionist when the upgrades left behind, haha)
Dear Jim:

Great, glad it will work for you. The AWP guy has forums on his own website, to help folks, and he responds here, in the ePUB forum, too, I believe, to technical questions, so you should not be alone in the wilderness. ;-)

Also, you might run by CJ Allen's "Easy As Pie" website; I know CJ, and she said some time back that she'd had a special version of AWP created that has an ebook-making template built right into it, and I think that there's even a discount (?--could be wrong) if you buy it through her, or via a referral from her. Either way, you do get the benefit of her template and she's extremely helpful to non-tecchie folks. Give that a look--just google "Easy as Pie," and I think you'll be set to go.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote