View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- September 2012

Here's the new thread for September (*here's a link to my August thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the first deal(s) for September 1!

Out Of It by Selma Dabbagh from Bloomsbury Publishing (£0.99) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (September) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Out of It is a vivid and moving depiction of the lives of a Palestinian family in Gaza. Rashid wakes to discover he's got a scholarship to London, the escape route he's been waiting for. Meanwhile, his twin sister, Iman, frustrated by the atrocities around her, grabs recklessly at an opportunity to make a difference.
-----

The Worst-Case Scenario Almanac: Politics by David Borgenicht from Chronicle Books ($1.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (September 1)

Quote:
Product Description

The experts behind the fan-favorite Worst Case Scenario series turn their attention to politics -- and just in time. Take a look at the light-hearted side of the election season with this fun-filled look at the very worst examples of people seeking power -- plus tips to keep in mind should you ever find yourself in your very own sticky electoral situation.
* FYI, Amazon has matched this Nook deal: The Worst-Case Scenario Almanac: Politics by David Borgenicht is also $1.99 for US Kindle.

The Little Mermaid - Classics Illustrated Junior #525 by Hans Christian Andersen from Trajectory Inc. ($1.99) is the NOOK Daily Find for Families (September 1)

Quote:
Product Description

A little sea princess, longing to be human, trades her mermaid's tail for legs, hoping to win the love of a prince and earn an immortal soul for herself. On the Little Mermaid's fifteenth birthday she visits the world above the sea for the first time and falls in love with a prince whom she rescues from a storm. Capturing the magic of Hans Christian Andersen's original tale, Classics Illustrated reveals the spectacle of the worlds below and above the sea. Beautifully illustrated, this classic tale will capture children's interest and spark their imagination inspiring a lifelong love of literature and reading.

Classics Illustrated Junior is an iconic comic series featuring vibrant, full-color adaptations of literary classics; featuring fairy tales, folk tales and myths.

These digital graphic novels are presented in a comic book format with robust color illustrations that introduce literature to readers of all ages.
-----

True Crime (Nathan Heller Novels) by Max Allan Collins from AmazonEncore ($1.99) is the Kindle Deal of the Day (September 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

1934 Chicago dazzles with fast action and calculating, cold-blooded meanness as private detective Nate Heller combs the Windy City's North Side looking for John Dillinger. However, things take a turn for the strange when self-aggrandizing G-Man Melvin Purvis shoots down a Dillinger lookalike in front of the Biograph Theater.
Jessica Day George's 'Dragon Slippers' trilogy from Bloomsbury USA Childrens ($1.99 Each) is the Young Readers' Daily Deal Deal of the Day (September 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

Today only, all three novels of Jessica Day George's "Dragon Slippers" trilogy are just $1.99 each. Together, these enchanting tales of dragons, betrayals, and the power of friendship provide captivating reading for young and old alike. It's an engaging world filled with quirky twists on what's expected in fantasy literature.
------

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for September! Check out the new batch of discounts.

Quote:
Looking for great books at a low price? Browse the newest section of our store--100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less--a diverse selection of deals hand-selected by our editors each month.
----

Weekly Kindle App Deal:

Puzzle Baron's Cryptograms

Quote:
This popular word-puzzle game tests deductive and word-finding skills as you decode a series of letters to reveal a hidden message, and for one week only, it's just $0.99.
And through September 3, you can prepare for school with $0.99 Kindle Study Aides! Also, through September 7, 15 best-selling Kindle eInk games are on sale with prices range from $0.99 to $1.99.

----

FYI, For UK Kindlers:

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less is a new promo for Amazon UK.

Quote:
We've pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We'll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often. There's also the Kindle Daily Deal, which features a new Kindle book deal every day.
----
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote