View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #15
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
HarryT,

Would it be OK to post a file here in Adobe PDF if I specifically re-format it for the Sony Reader screen size? I would like to put the 1913 Webster's Dictionary on my Reader, and it's going to be a lot easier to build a linked index on page 1 using Acrobat than it would be in any other tool. Also with Acrobat, I can tell exactly how many pages it will be while it's still on the PC, and I can set up a link for every 10th "Reader" page.

would that be permissible?
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote