View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Ok, keep in mind I know enough about this stuff to be dangerous ( ) so bear with me here.

When I first boot up calibre after reinstalling it with my libraries already relocated to the D: drive, the Welcome Wizard will run automatically because it will not find a library. So, when prompted, I point calibre to my first library on the D: drive.

To get the next library, do I run the Welcome Wizard again and point to the next library (and same for the third)?

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 09-21-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote