Thread: iPad Screen Protectors
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
don't waste your money on zagg. go to www.bestskinsever.com and get the same thing for half the price. seriously. i used to buy zagg years ago (when they were invisible shield). best skins ever popped up as a competitor. they both use the same 3M manufactured film. BSE charges easily half the price of zagg and their customer service is top notch. i've spent over $200 with them over the past few years. not affiliated with them in any way, but a very satisfied customer.

oh. and my skins from BSE arrived today. i have the front and back skins. i know i'll apply the front skin, i like the surface feel better than the naked glass. i'm undecided about the back skin because i use apple's slip-cover/case.

Last edited by scottjl; 04-09-2010 at 07:04 PM.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote