View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:55 AM   #28
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Dismal mode looked interesting. I use calc nearly daily. It is my calculator at the computer. I read my mails using gnus and move my setup using screen (menues in emacs is not fo me). The emacs key bindings is so hardcoded in my fingers/brain so it would not be possible to change to something else.

Concerning search in ordinary GUI program. What usually is missing is incremental search and it drives me crazy when an editor does not have it. To my surprise I noticed that firefox have it so maybe the situation have become better in other editors also.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote