View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #9
sjfan
Addict
sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, Chapters and Kobo has the H2O2 in stock.

As for the warranty, what if you did need it and didn't have it? I've read of people having trouble in a way that the warranty would apply.
Outside of cars (which are a unique case since the warranty also applies to some expected ongoing maintenance), I've used a warranty maybe twice in my life.

If you could save even 5% on purchases at the expense of not having a manufacturer warranty, you're coming out ahead on average unless you use the warranty on 1 in 20 purchases. If that's the case, you've got bigger problems.

(And note that at least in the US, UK, and other common-law countries, there are often implicit warranties of merchantibility and fitness, even if there's no explicit warranty granted; check your jurisdiction for details)
sjfan is offline   Reply With Quote