View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:32 PM   #3
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Dictionaries

Moon+Reader lets you select up to two dictionaries to use. The first one is used when you press Dict, and the second is used when you long-press Dict. If you have multiple dictionaries installed, Librera may let you use some or all of them, using its icon to identify each one. I have several dictionaries installed, and Librera is using the same two I'm using with Moon+Reader plus two more. However, Librera does not work with all the dictionaries that Moon+Reader can work with.

Winner: This depends on whether you prefer to have quick access to more than two dictionaries, or you wish to use specialty dictionaries unsupported by Librera. For example, I can use Linguee, which can be useful for foreign languages, with Moon+Reader but not with Librera. I would say that for general use, Librera wins, and for specialty use, Moon+Reader wins.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote