View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:26 PM   #14
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
The USB cable for the Palm Zire plugs into the USB port on your computer and has a connector that plugs into the power port in your Kindle 1. You're right that anything plugging into the USB port on the Kindle will only trickle charge, but this uses the standard power port on the Kindle. It means that you can charge from your computer rather from the electric outlet (mains).
ah.... thanks for clarifying. I thought it was going to charge through the mini USB port on the kindle. That's not quite what i was looking for. I guess I'll stick with my own way for now.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote