View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #26
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
It's not about faith, it's about statistics.
If you're all about *statistics*, you'd grab the reader with the highest score/largest user base, and be done. Reviews alone won't make you happy with a top-rated reader if it doesn't have a feature that's important *to you*.

In addition to Teknical's valid points, reviews can also be influenced by cost. If I'm paying top-dollar for an ebook reader, which is the case for Mantano Premium, I'm going to judge it more harshly than a reader that someone has provided to me for free. I'd bet a week's pay that were Mantano Premium being offered for free, the ratings would be significantly higher.

At the end of the day, all the readers being vetted here have their strengths, and frankly, it comes down to personal preference as to features and price.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote