View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #1253
Gisu29
Groupie
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Hi, welcome to MBR! IIRC, you mean having 2 different accounts so you get twice the discount codes? I don't see how that would be a problem. The only thing is that currently the codes only work on sale or non-agency [price-set] books, here in Canada anyways. The only definitive way to tell is to click the buy button and see if it allows you to put in the code or if it gives you the dreaded 'the price is set by publisher' disclaimer, but usually the big publishers do not allow codes unless the book is already discounted.

Also, with 2 separate accounts, it will depend how you manage your library. I don't use the Kobo desktop etc, I use Calibre and only sideload my books.
Thanks Blue! I use Stanza on my Mac, so no problem with downloading from different accounts.
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote